Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Quick update

I am bummed out that its been so long since I've had a chance to write on here, but typing from the iPod on pirated Internet is really a pain. So I will do a quick post just to check in.  I am alive, going broke, and living a gypsy life.  Couple nights ago I slept outside the van on the side of the road. It rained.

Current location: airlie beach and its been a blast.  Beach volleyball, sleeping in a tent and trivia every night.  Bout as good as it gets.  Internet is still super spotty and I won't have a good connection until I finally get to Brisbane.

I have been chronicling all the things I need to post later but here is a taste of the posts to come:
- living in a van, it's exactly as terrible as it sounds
- was about 3 feet from a snake in the wild, did not do well composure wise
-Germans everywhere
-the Brits really love their hometown food, beans with every meal
-I've read 6 books. Breaking the total I read from 1996-2012.
- easy Mac is still delicious.
-I need a job or to win the lottery
- still hate the $2 coin
-had a clostrophobic panic attack in the van: that was a new experience
- got to talk to mom on Mother's Day: little things mean a lot
-my fantasy baseball team is doing way better without me
- how did I not win the bigger dance??
-common daily question: what day is it? (Day of the week)
-a tiny kangaroo humped my leg
-I'm immune to most bug bites by now: hand to god was bit while I typed that
-I now know I could be on survivor
- life gets pretty smelly when showers are a luxury
- clothes are now worn based on what smells best.   Currently wearing a bathing suit and kemp jersey


That's all for now.  I swear when I hit a city
Ill write more and post pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment